Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Knowin' Somethin'



Join me now in my WABAC machine* to the summer of 1971.


My U.S. Army basic training experience began on 10 June at Fort Polk, Louisiana. And, this I can say about it: each time I flubbed up, my drill sergeant instantly made clear – directly into my face – that I had just stepped on my d**k and must face the ground, generate 50 push ups and run about a quarter mile or so with much haste.

Now, if it were 1971 and Sec. DeVos were a man, my drill sergeant would let her know that she was steppn’ on her d**k, too, for all the dumbass things she says and all the stuff she doesn’t know about her job.

And, yes, her incompetence will get our students killed – the ones she is supposed to be helping – just like stupid mistakes get your Ft. Polk buddies killed when all those bullets start whizzin’ about.

You know, teachin’ kids is not a good job for stupid people. It really does help the students when the teacher knows somthin’ about teachin’. Plus, the "active shooter" problem we now face in our schools can not be solved by a "clueless" ignoramus.

Somebody -  named DeVos - needs a drill sergeant.

For the facts about Michigan schools, please go here:
A Betsy DeVos cheat sheet for next ‘60 Minutes’ interview on Michigan schools, Ron French, Bridge Magazine, 12 Mar 2018.

*The WABAC Machine or Wayback Machine is a fictional time machine from the segment "Peabody's Improbable History", a recurring feature of the 1960s cartoon series The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.

Betsy DeVos Interview Is TOTAL DISASTER





No comments: