It's nearly the end of the day and Iowa Democrats - and the rest of us - still have no idea about their caucus results from Monday.
So, I decided to post one of Thom Hartmann’s most recent, and most enlightening, program segments where he discusses, “When did tyranny begin in America?”.
Importantly, presidential-level treason did not originate with Mr. Trump.
Still, although he didn’t invent tyranny, he will historically rate the “Super Bowl of Scumbags” trophy of all time for U.S. presidents.
When Did Tyranny Begin In America? - Thom Hartmann - 30 Jan 2020
*More from THE New York Yankees' Yogi Berra...
I borrowed the "deja vu" reference from Yogi Berra. Here are some more, including my favorite:
"You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there".
Top Ten Yogi Sayings from ESPN
10. "It's like deja vu all over again."
9. "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."
8. "The future ain't what it used to be."
7. "We made too many wrong mistakes."
6. "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
5. "You can observe a lot just by watching."
4. "You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours."
3. "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
2. "Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical."
1. "It ain't over 'til it's over."