Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Corporate - Mainstream - Media Has Failed

I miss Mr. Walter Cronkite.
I never thought I’d write this, but here it is: the Corporate, Mainstream Media Has Failed.

Our Big Time media people have lost their way. Turn on the network of your choice, including NPR and FOX (!). What will you find? You will most likely hear: bladder, blah, blah, stupid, lazy uninformed garbage presented as “News” or “Informed Commentary”.

To best support my opinion on this matter, here is Cody Johnston’s recent video on the mainstream media’s coverage of Bernie Sanders. I am sooo sorry Mr. Cronkite, the most trusted newsman ever, that current media talking heads are empty. I wish you were steering the "media ship" once again.

7 Ways The Media Sure Is Freaking Out About Bernie Sanders - Some More News, Cody Johnston, 11 Feb 2020


Hi. Here is a handy guide that details all the fun ways the media tries to shaft Bernie Sanders and his campaign.


No comments: