Monday, June 12, 2017


When all else fails, reboot.

That’s a lesson I learned many years ago. When my Mac or PC went on the fritz I worked endless hours trying to get things working again so I could make my deadline. Nothing I could do solved the problem… no service tech… no software upgrade… etc. Zero.

Then I remembered… unplug the d**mn thing!

That usually worked and my computer was up and running once again.

The other day the thought occurred to me that we should try rebooting our failed political system. Since both parties are under the thumb of the mighty .001% and they have all of everything now. Well then, maybe we can get things back on track once again by rebooting… unplug and turn things back on.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So, let’s reboot.

Here's Why

Sen. Bernie Sanders, HARDtalk, BBC Interview - 5 June 2017



Sen. Bernie Sanders at the People's Summit in Chicago - 10 June 2017



Santana - Evil Ways 1969 "Woodstock" Live Video Sound HQ



No comments: