Thursday, October 11, 2018

Tell Me Lies


While reading Mr. Trump’s op-ed in USA Today I began to wonder if I had been captured by the outer space people and transported to another earth or somehow transferred into alternative universe.


Nope. I’m kinda sure I’m still on planet Earth and still living in the universe of my birth.

WOW, I thought! This stuff is so far from truth that even the most zealous Trumpster must see his outrageous untruths falling off the page in heaps.

Nope again. I’ll bet a zillion marbles that most Trumpsters will be unable to cipher-out even a single untruth.

For the rest of us, we can attempt to heal our “truth wounds” at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign by taking the new Trumpaganda class and learn all about Mr. Trump’s “War On Facts”.

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies - 1987


No comments: