Sunday, October 28, 2012

Join With Us - No Matter Who Wins

In the U.S. no matter who wins this November we still have a mission: make our world a better place in which to live.

As a foundation, we base our mission on the pledge: “Primum non nocere” First, do no harm.

By first making sure we do no harm we ensure that each step we take will help all of us and the world in which we live together.

To move toward achieving our mission, I propose a plan and ask your input and dedication to the cause. Please go here to read the plan.

As a member of the boomer generation, I recognize that my days on this earth are time-limited. I also recognize that ultimately I am the master of those days and may choose to direct them as I wish.

I choose to direct my remaining time to achieving our mission.
Please join with us in the Encore Boomer Mission.

Joining is free and not limited to being a Boomer, either. Making the world a better place in which to live requires your day- by-day dedication.

No comments: